Timeline of crimes from followers
of "The Religion of Peace:"
Muslim terrorists kidnapped and massacred Jewish athletes at the Munich Olympics.
- Muslim terrorists took over the US embassy
in Iran. Held Americans
hostage for 14 months.
1980s - The terrorist
group Hezballah (meaning Party of Allah) committed a series of kidnappings
of Westerners in Lebanon, including several Americans.
- Muslim terrorists blew up over 200 US Marine and UN peacekeepers'
barracks in Lebanon.
- 1985 -
Muslim terrorists hijacked the cruise ship Achille Lauro. They murdered a 70 year old American passenger who was in a wheelchair by throwing him overboard while his
- 1985 -
Muslim terrorists hijacked TWA flight 847 at Athens. The plane's pilot was featured in footage leaning out of the cockpit with a gun pointed at his head. a US Navy diver trying
to rescue the passengers was murdered.
1988 - Muslim terrorists bombed Pan
Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland. All aboard were killed.
- 1992 - Muslim terrorists bombed the Israeli embassy in Argentina, killing 29 people.
- 1993 - Muslim terrorists bombed the World Trade Center
in NY for the first time. 6 people were killed and over 1,040 were injured.
- 1994 - Muslim terrorists bombed a Jewish community
center in Argentina killing 95 people.
- Muslim terrorists bombed the US embassies in Kenya and
- 1999 - A Muslim co-pilot took control of EgyptAir flight 990 and deliberately
crashed it, killing 217 people. As the plane was falling to its doom he repeated 11 times "Allahu Akbar". Epypt has never
released any information as to the cause of this terrorist act.
- 2001 - 19 Muslims hijacked 4 planes and flew 2 into the World Trade Center, 1 into the Pentagon, and 1 was taken down by
those aboard to avoid hitting its target. The death toll was approximately 3,000.
- 2002 - Muslims shouted "Allahu Akbar" on videotape while beheading kidnapped reporter
- 2002 - Muslim terrorist group, Jemaah Islamiyah, bombed the tourist district of Kuta on the
Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people and injuring 209.
- Muslims beheaded businessman Nick Berg, engineer Paul Johnson, contractor Eugene Armstrong, engineer Jack Hensley,
and translator Kim Sun-Il. All were videotaped.
Muslims bombed a series of trains in Madrid, Spain, killing 191 people and wounding 1,755.
2005 - Muslims committed a
series of coordinated bombings on London's public transportation system during the morning rush
hour. The bombings killed 52 commuters and injured 700.